How to keep busy...
If you have grown up on a farm then you know that the sky is your limit in keeping yourself busy. But for the convenience of those who have not had the privilege of farm life then here’s a few things that you can do on the farm:
– Explore the riverbed for all kinds of surprises
– Spot the Bird – Download the Bird List. Let us know which birds you saw!
– Explore the farm with your bicycles
– A jogger’s paradise
– Visit the lambs! We might just let you bottle feed some of them orphans
– Saltpan tour with Jan, remember your camera
– Bring your canoe/kayak or rent one of ours
– Paddle boats for hire
– Fishing, remember to get your permit first
– Count the springbucks
– Games room with table tennis, pool table & darts
– Explore the area, Velddrif, Hopefield, Vredenburg, Paternoster and Langebaan
This is just a few ideas to keep you busy, but we’re sure you will be able to come up with more ideas…